Services and Trading:
- Clarkes Appliance Maintenance Pty Ltd will provide a tax invoice to the Client for the appliance repair services after initial visit or the completion of the agreed repair job a standard 10% GST will be included in the Tax invoice.
- Clients to pay Clarkes Appliance Maintenance in return for the initial consultation (callout fee) and appliance repair services, the charges can either be in cash, via EFTPOS or electronic bank transfer to the nominated bank account at time of service unless previously arranged. Clarkes Appliance Maintenance will provide a Tax Invoice to the Client. Late payment will incur a $20 administration fee
- The Tax Invoice will include a brief description of the appliance repair services provided and such other information like supporting checklist etc. that the client may require.
- Clarkes Appliance Maintenance will ensure that all of its authorised representative/s will comply with all applicable OH&S policies
- The client may postpone or terminate the appointment of Clarkes Appliance Maintenance with two (2) full days prior notice. Upon termination the client will be liable to pay Clarkes Appliance Maintenance for the appliance repair services provided upon termination. Cancellations made without two (2) full days’ notice will incur a 20% cancellation fee.
- Clarkes Appliance Maintenance takes utmost care when moving appliances for service but does not accept liability for any damage that may occur. Customers may arrange for appliance to be moved for access prior to service
- Acceptance of our service or quotation is an automatic acceptance of these terms and conditions
Clarkes Appliance Maintenance Repairs team:
- Has the necessary knowledge, experience, and expertise to provide the appliance repair services in a professional manner
- Will do all things necessary to ensure that it performs the appliance repair services at all times in a safe and competent manner
- Will follow all directions given by the client or any authorised person engaged by the client from time to time in respect of performing the appliance repair services
- Will complete all the appliance repair services in a timely manner and in accordance with any times reasonably requested by the client
- Will ensure that the appliance repair services provided be of a quality reasonably acceptable and to the satisfaction of the client
- Warranty claims if and when applicable are conditional upon all accounts and payments being in order and fully settled as per our trading terms.
- Warranty does not cover misuse of appliance, use of appliance other than as intended by the manufacturer, damage caused by insects, rodents, or pets, or no fault found.
- Thirty (30) day warranty on service call fee and labour, for the same fault. Any subsequent repair to the same appliance will be at the customer’s expense.
- Three (3) month warranty on parts. Service call and Labour charges will apply to fit parts under warranty.
- Clarkes Appliance Maintenance, labour and parts warranty is only valid if payment has been received in full.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions are intended to exclude any applicable consumer guarantees